• Continuously overall promotion makes our lifting capacity of crane be improved once and once again.
• 43 m main boom , two section jibs (9.5m 、16m).
• Optimized central slewing position increases the lifting capacity of the crane over rear.
• Large outrigger span improves the working stability of the crane greatly,
• Adopt internationally advanced structure analysis and calculation methods to develop the lifting capacity of crane deeply.
• Leading boom manufacturing process in trade.
|Working performance||Max. rated lifting capacity||kg||55000|
|Max. load moment of basic boom||kN.m||2009|
|Max. load moment of main boom(fully extended)||kN.m||1050|
|Max. load moment of basic boom||m||12.6|
|Max. lifting height of main boom||m||43.6||These parameters do not include deflection of main boom and jib|
|Max. lifting height of jib||m||59.5|
|Working speeds||Max. hoist rope speed(Main winch)||m/min||120|
|Max. hoist rope speed(Auxiliary winch)||m/min||120|
|Boom demrricking up time||s||50|
|Boom demrricking up time||s||95|
|Driving||Max. driving speed||km/h||76|
|Min. ground clearance||mm||260|
|Oil consumption per hundred kilometers||L||43|
|Mass||Deadweight in driving condition||kg||42000|
|Complete vehicle kerb mass||kg||41870|
|Front axle load||kg||16000|
|Rear axle load||kg||26000|
|Longitudinal distance between outriggers||m||5.92|
|Transversal distance between outriggers||m||Fully extended:7.1, |
|Tail slewing radius||mm||3900|
|Main boom length||m||11.4 - 43.0|
|Main boom angle||°||-2 - 80|
Copyright© 2016 Crane Link Zoomlion (Pty) Ltd.